In partnership with Henry Stewart Events, I’ve taught a number of online courses on DAM and its place in the broader MarTech ecosystem. The following courses remain available on demand:
Connecting DAM with the Enterprise
This six part series connects DAM to creative applications, enterprise data, marketing information, and more. Each 75 minute episode includes 25 minutes of participant Q&A with Theresa on integration challenges.
- Session 1: DAM Technology and its Touch Points
- Session 2: DAM and Creative Applications
- Session 3: DAM Data Integrations
- Session 4: DAM and Marketing Automation
- Session 5: DAM and the Physical World
- Session 6: Building a Strategy for DAM Integration
You can register for this course here: Register for Connecting DAM with the Enterprise.
DAM Essentials: Technology and Practice – The Foundations
This four part series teaches you what DAM is as a technology and practice, how to implement and staff a DAM, connects DAM to wider MarTech applications, and guides you through the challenging process of selecting a DAM.
- Session 1: DAM in 2020: The Technology and The Practice
- Session 2: DAM Implementation, Staffing, and Governance Scenarios: When, Where and How to Employ DAM
- Session 3: Enterprise DAM and the Content Hub Revolution
- Session 4: The DAM Vendor Marketplace, and how to approach selection, upgrade, or replacement
You can register for this course here: DAM Essentials: Technology and Practice – The Foundations.